Inbound Marketing Huddles
When is the Next Huddles?
Wednesday 20th September, 2017 - 1pm to 6pm (with networking & drinks after)
Where Is It?
Bristol,The Forge, a beautiful bare-brick building in Colston Yard
What's Will I Learn?
Inbound marketing pioneer, HubSpot, recently celebrated its 10th birthday. That means, inbound marketing has been around for over a decade. Yet many of us still struggle with the key concepts - or at least the practical application of them.
Our inbound marketing expert is the founder of one of the largest and longest running HubSpot partner agencies in the UK. You'll receive practical advice on:
- How to get started with inbound marketing
- How much budget you should be allocating, depending on your goals
- What is the best way to implement an inbound campaign, with or without software
- And any other relevant questions you'd like to ask
Why Should I Attend?
You may already have a comprehensive inbound marketing programme in place, or you may not have any at all. Whatever your level, you need to know how to create different types of inbound campaigns that compel your buyer personas to take action. Don't know what buyer personas are? Don't worry, you'll find out at the Inbound Marketing Huddle.
Who Else Is Attending?
Small-to-medium sized business owners, marketing consultants, gig-economiers, graduates, and anyone interested in achieving growth through digital marketing. You'll have a chance to network during the event and afterwards at a dedicated networking session.
Sign up for Bristol Huddles now by purchasing this or any of the other Huddles ticket. You'll then get all the other Huddles included for free!
We can't wait to see you at Huddles Bristol!
- One ticket per person per Huddles event.
- This ticket also includes Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media and SEO Huddles, plus Panel Discussion, Plus Networking, Plus Prize Draw
- Tickets will be emailed to you along with a final agenda and details on how to get to the location
- Please retain your booking receipt and bring with you (e-version or print) to the Huddles event